Thursday, April 16, 2009

Canon PowerShot A470 7.1 MP Digital Camera (Orange) - Review


I bought the 100EG for my Canon EOS-10D with a Canon 28-135mm IS lens and a Canon 420EX flash. My camera with the lens attached BARELY fits in the bag, and only after all the dividers are removed.A longer zoom wouldn't have fitted, period. Very dissapointed with the "1-2 camera bodies, 3-4 lensees, "AND" accessories" claim. Sure, if you own toy cameras. What's the point of removing the dividers? As far my setup, this bag is only good for 1 body and 1 small/medium lens, NOTHING else (as far as camera components), not even my Canon 420EX flash.Also, the waist strap is annoying since it pretty much useless and CAN'T be removed.I do, however, like the build quality and looks. I am going to gamble on the 10EG and HOPE to get ONE camera body, TWO lenses, and ONE flash in it.You'd think Canon would know how many of their OWN components could fit in their own bag!!! It's too bad Canon doesn't post more views of this bag with an example camera and lenses inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment